Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 R1 - Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 7 minutes
Setting up Stripe Payment Gateway
To set up a Stripe account for your business, first, go to https://stripe.com/
Once you've completed the signup with Stripe and have obtained the API Secret Key and API Publishable Key, you are ready to set up this gateway within your PinnacleCart admin area.
Follow these steps:
- In your control panel, go to Settings > Payments & Taxes > Payment Methods.
- Click the Add Payment Method button at the top right.
- In the Add Payment pop-up, select Stripe from the Payment drop-down.
- Fill in your API Secret Key and API Publishable Key.
5. Now, click Edit to the right of Stripe. Scroll down to Presentation Settings. Set the following:
- Payment Method Title - This is set to 'Stripe' by default. This is what your customers will see when making a payment. You might want to change it to 'Credit Card Payment' or something similar to avoid confusion.
- Priority - If more than one Payment Gateway is set up in your cart, priority determines how they are sorted.
- Checkout Page Instructions - This is what your customers will see after checking out the orders.
- Thank You Page Instructions - This is what your customers will see when the order is completed.
6. Scroll down to Other Settings. Input the URL to Gateway provided by Stripe after creating your account.
Links to Related Articles
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.