Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 - Current
Estimated Time for Completion: 7 minutes
The Chase Paymentech Orbital® Payment Gateway enables online payment processing for the most basic storefronts or for highly integrated e-commerce systems. Merchants can establish secure online transaction processing in a true one-stop-shop environment. Here's how to enable Chase Paymentech Orbital payment gateway.
How to Enable Chase Paymentech Orbital Payment Gateway
Before you begin, make sure that you have the following information which will be provided by Chase Paymentech:
- Merchant Account Number = Gateway merchant account number assigned by Chase Paymentech
- Connection Username = Used to login to your merchant account
- Connection Password = Used to login to your merchant account
- Transaction Routing Definition = Usually 000001 or 000002
- Terminal ID = Merchant Terminal ID assigned by Chase Paymentech
To open a Merchant Services Account with Chase Paymentech click on this link
1. From your Admin Dashboard click on Settings > Payments & Taxes > Payment Methods.
2. Click Add Payment Method button in the upper right hand corner.
3. Select Chase Paymentech Orbital from the drop down list.
4. Fill in the necessary information that is being asked then click Activate.
After this go back to the Payment Methods page and click Edit next to Chase Paymentech Orbital to configure additional settings.