In this article you will learn
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 (or Current)
QuickBooks Payments lets you accept credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers.
This article will guide you through the process of connecting your QuickBooks Payments gateway to your PinnacleCart store. To complete this, you will need to have an active QuickBooks Merchant Account. If you don’t have an account, you can sign-up for one here.
Activate Intuit Payment Services Payment Method
- Login to the Admin area of your cart
- Navigate to Settings > Payments & Taxes > Payment Methods
- Click on Add Payment Method
- Select Intuit Payment Services from the Choose Payment Method drop down
- Click on Activate
Setup Production Connection Ticket
Note: Be ready with your Intuit Payment Solutions login credentials (Email or user ID AND Password)
- On the Edit Intuit Payment Services screen, hover your mouse on the (i) icon beside Connection Ticket
- Copy the URL provided on the pop-up/tool tip for the Generate a Production Connection Ticket on to the Connection Ticket text field
- Replace the APP_ID in the above Connection Ticket URL with the generated APP_ID in the App Id field
- Copy the entire Connection Ticket URL and paste this on the address bar of another browser window/tab.
- Login with your Intuit QuickBooks login credentials.
- A screen will appear that displays a connection ticket. Copy this connection ticket and go back to your PinnacleCart admin area.
- Replace the Connection Ticket field with the generated connection ticket from Intuit Payment Solutions
- Click on Save
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support