CardConnect provides SMBs & Enterprises with simple & secure credit card payment processing, using industry-leading tokenization & P2PE. Here's how to enable this gateway within your Pinnacle Cart store.
Complexity Level: Easy/Medium
In this article you will learn
How to Enable CardConnect Payment Gateway
- From your Admin Dashboard click on Settings from the left hand side menu.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Locate CardConnect under Global / Other Countries from the drop down and select it.
- Fill in the Merchantid, Username, and Password provided by CardConnect then click Activate.
- Once done go back to the Payment Methods page and click Edit next to CardConnect to configure additional settings.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support