Sage Pay is an online payments processor working in the United Kingdom. To apply for a Sage Pay account click here.
Complexity Level: Easy/Medium
In this article you will learn
How to enable Sage Pay as a payment option for your cart
In order to enable and use Sage Pay as a payment option, please follow these steps:
- Click Settings from the left hand side navigation.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method button at the top right corner.
- Locate and select SagePay (under United Kingdom) from the drop down selection.
- Enter your Vendor and Password information.Note: Vendor = Used to authenticate your site. This should contain the VSP Vendor Name supplied by SagePay when your account was created.
- Click Activate.
- Locate SagePay from the list of Payment Methods and click Edit to configure additional settings.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support