In this article, we will show you how you can embed Youtube videos into your products and home page of your website.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8. - Current
How to Add a Youtube Video to Your Products.
So you created a Youtube video about your product. Now you want to show it on your product page. This is very easy.
1. Go to your Youtube video. Under your video, you will see a Share link. Go ahead and click that.
2. Under the Share tab, highlight and copy the Youtube URL.
3. Return to the admin area of PinnacleCart, click Products, locate and edit the product you'd like to add this video to.
4. Scroll down to the description area, decide where you want to place the video within your description, and click the Insert/Edit Video icon. .
5. Paste the URL into the Source field and click Okay. Click Save on the product.
You will now see the product in the description on the front of the site.
There is also an option to insert Embed code which allows you to control the size of the window.
1. Back in Youtube, after clicking the initial Share link, switch to the Embed tab. Copy the iframe code you see there.
2. Back to your Product description; this time click the Source code icon . Paste in the embed code, adjust your height and width, click Okay, then click Save.
Now your video will appear on your product page and the width and height you determine.
How to Add a Youtube Video to Your Home Page
Adding a Youtube video to your home page is almost exactly the same as adding it to a product. See the instructions above on how to copy the Youtube URL or Embed code.
1. Once you have the code, in your admin area, go to Design and click Cart Designer. This will open up your home page.
2. Right-click on the home page image and choose WYSIWYG Editor.
3. Now, like above, you can use the Source code or Insert/Edit video buttons to either insert the Embed code or the Youtube URL.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support