Text pages are used to make your site more of a standard website, as opposed to just an eCommerce site. You can use them for About Us pages, Contact Us pages, Terms and Conditions, and more.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated time for Completion: 5 minutes
How to Add a Site Page
- In your control panel, go to Front-End > Site Pages.
- Click Add Page on the top right.
- Fill out the necessary fields.
- Title – this is what your page is about and is also used as the basis for the page URL as well.
- "Publish to Storefront" – you have the option to publish this site page on your storefront.
- Position – used for sorting placement on the menu you choose.
- Custom Form - you can choose to display a custom form or not.
Search Engine Optimization
Click the Search Engine Optimization tab to adjust any of these fields:
- URL – the default URL for this page, you can freely change this but do not necessary since it populates off of the title.
- Meta Title – if you wish to have a meta title different than the page name, you can change it here.
- Meta Description – you can insert a snippet here that will serve a brief description of your page.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.