Text pages are used to make your site more into a standard website, as opposed to just an eCommerce site. You can use them for About Us pages, Contact Us pages, Terms and Conditions, and more.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated time for Completion: 5 minutes
How to Add a Site Page
- In your control panel, go to Front-End > Site Pages.
- Click Add Page on the right.
- Fill out the necessary fields.
- Title – this is what your page is about and is also used as the basis for the page URL as well.
- "Publish to Storefront" – you have the option to publish this site page on your storefront.
- Position – used for sorting placement on the menu you choose.
- Custom Form - you can choose to display a custom form or not.
Search Engine Optimization
Click the Search Engine Optimization tab to adjust any of these fields:
- URL – the default URL for this page, you can freely change this but do not necessary since it populates off of the title.
- Meta Title – if you wish to have a meta title different than the page name, you can change it here.
- Meta Description – you can insert a snippet here that will serve a brief description of your page.
Click Menu Location and choose the top or bottom navigation bar.
Once you have completed filling out all the required fields, you can click "View on Storefront" to see how your site page came out. This is an example.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.