PriceGrabber.com is a price-comparison shopping site and distributed content commerce service founded in 1999 by former CEOs Kamran Pourzanjani and Tamim Mourad. The company partners with merchants, retailers, and sellers to provide information on a wide range of products.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x Series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 8 minutes
To enable the PriceGrabber app, make sure you’re signed up for an account with PriceGrabber. After creating one, follow these steps to activate it in your cart.
- Login to your control panel, go to Apps.
- Click App Center and locate PriceGrabber.
3. Click on the app and then click Enable at the upper right-hand corner of that screen.
4. After enabling, it will now be added to your Active Apps list. Click on the PriceGrabber icon again.
5. Choose the Categories and the Number of Products you want to export.
6. Once you have chosen what your export options are, click the Export icon. This will then ask you where you want to do this Export. We recommend you keep it in a folder on your desktop for easy access. It also helps that you keep your files organized.
7. Once you have done this you will be ready to upload your file to PriceGrabber.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.