Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 - Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 8 minutes
PriceGrabber.com is a price-comparison shopping site and distributed content commerce service founded in 1999 by former CEOs Kamran Pourzanjani and Tamim Mourad. The company partners with merchants, retailers, and sellers to provide information on a wide range of products.
To enable the PriceGrabber app, you will want to make sure you’re signed up for an account with PriceGrabber. After you created one, follow these steps to activate it in your cart.
- Login to your control panel, go to Apps.
- Click App Center and locate PriceGrabber.
3. Click on that app and then click “Enable” in the upper right-hand corner of that screen.
4. After you enabled it, it will now be added on the Active Apps list. Click on the PriceGrabber icon again.
5. Choose the Categories and the Number of Products you want to export.
6. Once you have chosen what your export options are you will then hit Export. This will then ask you where you want to do this Export. We recommend you keep it in a folder on your desktop, this way it’s easy to find and access. It also helps keep your files organized.
7. Once you have done this you will be ready to upload your file to PriceGrabber.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.