Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 R1 (or Current)Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 2-4 minutes
Copying your products and their associated details is now made easier through product duplication. Here's how.
How to Duplicate Products
2. In the products area, click Copy on the right-most side of the specific product you wish to duplicate.
3. In the Copy Product window, you will see Available Field on the left side filter and below are some other data that you wish to copy. Please bear in mind that the right side Filters are the fields/data that will be saved in the duplicate product. If you wish to copy other settings of the product just enable the sliding button and once you are done, click Copy button to save.
- This button will copy all the product fields from the left filter to right.
- This button will copy only one selected product field from the left filter to right.
- This button will allow you to return back one selected product field from the right filter to left.
- This button will allow you to return back all the product fields from the right filter to left.
4. Once copying is done, you can find the duplicate Product with a prefix copy- (product name) and that is auto set to Not Visible in the front site just in case you wanted to review or change some settings, such as the product name and ID.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.