You can now edit a selected set of product fields in bulk on the product list page.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x SeriesComplexity Level: Medium
Estimated Time for Completion: 10 minutes
Editing Products in Bulk
To edit multiple products, follow these steps:
- In your admin area, click Products & Categories > Browse Products.
- In the products area, select the specific products you wish to edit. (Note: Please bear in mind that if you set a Sale Price for a specific product prior to doing the bulk edit, Sale Price will replace the Price Per Item value in the Item Price column)
- Click the Bulk Actions drop-down menu and click Edit.
- In the Edit Products section, you will see the field names that you wish to edit.
- Once bulk edit setup is done, click Bulk Update button and click Confirm to save all changes made.
Change Price - Increase or decrease the current product price by USD or percentage (%) and below will allow you to round the price to 0.99 if the sliding button is enabled.
Change Sale Price - There are two options from the drop-down menu,
- Set Sale Price - This will change the current product sale price by USD or percentage (%) and below will allow you to round the price to 0.99 if the sliding button is enabled.
- Remove Sale Prices - This will remove all the sale prices of the selected products.
Change Products Category - This will change the category of the selected product.
Change Tax Class - Change the product taxes to Not Taxable or General.
Mark as Hot Deal - Select Yes if the product is a Hot Deal and No if not.
Show/Hide - This will make the selected products Visible or Invisible in the storefront.
Call For Price - This will make the selected product not available to purchase but the customer will need to contact you for the price.
Show Product on Homepage - This will show all the selected products on the home page if set to Yes.
Links to Related Articles
None at this time
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.