Setting up email account sin outlook if my email is hosted on pinnaclecarts' servers.
Setting up email accounts in outlook if my email is hosted on pinnaclecarts' servers.
Start your outlook program.
A wizard may run the first time it's opened. If the wizard doesn't run when you first open the program, do the following:
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- On the Accounts page, click Add.
- On the Add an account page, click E-mail Account, and then click Next.
- On the Add an E-mail Account page, do the following:
- In the E-mail address box, enter your email address.
- In the Password box, enter your password. If you want Email to remember your password, select the check box next to Remember password.
- In the Display Name box, enter your full name.
- Select Manually configure server settings for e-mail account, and then click Next.
- On the next page of the wizard, under Incoming Server Information, do the following:
- In the drop-down menu under Incoming mail server is a <type> server, select IMAP or POP3. IMAP supports more features.
- Under Incoming server, enter the POP3 or IMAP4 server name. The IMAP or POP server name is mail.domain.com .
- Select This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Under Log on using, make sure that Clear text authentication is selected.
- Under Login ID (if different from email address), type your full email address.
- Under Outgoing Server Information, do the following:
- Under Outgoing server, enter the SMTP server name. The SMTP server name is mail.domain.com .
- Select the check box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Select the check box next to My Outgoing server requires authentication, and then click Next.
- On the Your new account settings are complete page, click Finish.
- On the Accounts page, click Close.
If you're using IMAP4 and the Show/Hide IMAP Folders dialog box appears, use the Email user interface to select which folders you want to synchronize between the server and your local computer, and then click OK.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.