You can modify how your store logo shows up on printable invoices. All you have to do is replace it in the file manager. This article will guide you through the steps.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x series
In this article, you will learn:
Finding and Replacing Your Logo Through File Manager
1. Log in to the cart admin, then navigate to File Manager (the easiest way to do this is by using the Search function in the upper left-hand corner, below the Pinnaclecart Logo).
2. Once you're in the File Manager, navigate to: content > cache > skins > designer > [YOUR STORE'S NAME] > [folder name] > images > logo.png
3. The File you’re looking to replace here is “logo.png”
4. Make size adjustments before saving and uploading as well, otherwise you will end up with a massive company logo.
5. After you have saved and made the adjustments to your logo, you can now go back to File Manager and upload your image by click Upload File. A pop-up will appear allowing you to Browse the image file on your computer. Once done, click Upload.
6. Save then test.
Below is an example of what will happen if you don't consider resizing your image.
The image is massive and takes up most of the Invoice. So make sure you’re resizing using any photo editing site or software.
Adjusting the Placement of your Logo on Invoices
To adjust your logo, go to Settings > Store settings > Printable Invoice Settings.
Note: You can choose to Hide the image, show it on the left, the center, or the right.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.