Since 1999, iDevAffiliate is the original in self-managed affiliate software. Adding affiliate tracking software to your site is one of the most effective ways to achieve more sales, traffic, and search engine rankings. Set up your account for as little as $99.00.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x Series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 7 minutes
How to Enable the iDevAffiliate App
To add iDevAffiliate to your cat, follow these steps.
1. In your control panel, go to Apps > App Center. In the App Center, locate and click on iDevAffiliate.
2. Before you enable iDevAffiliate, you need to create an account. Click Signup here.
3. Once you've signed up with them, they will provide you with the files needed to install iDev. You will need to upload the files to your hosted server, so you will need FTP access. Check this article to learn how.
4. In your file manager, upload a folder named "iDev" or "Affiliates".
5. Go to Marketing > SEO Settings > click Generate .htaccess.
6. Go back to the iDevAffiliate page and click Enable. Enter the URL to where you've uploaded the iDev files and click Activate. (If you named the folder 'iDev' the URL you'd enter would be something like http://www.mystore.com/idev).
To adjust the text of your iDev link, click back on the iDevAffiliate logo once it's been activated. Change the verbiage of iDevAffiliate Link Text and click Save.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.