Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
In this article, you will learn
How to Add Cardinal Commerce
Cardinal Commerce is available to add another layer of security to your payment transactions. You can sign up for a Cardinal Commerce account here.
- In your control panel, go to Apps > App Center.
- Find Cardinal Commerce in the App Center and click to open.
- Enter your Cardinal Commerce URL, Processor Identification Code, Merchant Identification Code, and Transaction password.
- Click Activate.
How to Enable Cardinal Commerce on Authorize.Net
To enable Cardinal Commerce on Authorize.net, you will first need to setup Authorize.Net here.
- Once enabled, go to Settings > Payments > Authorize.Net.
- Click Edit to expand Settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, set Enable Cardinal Centinel to Yes.
- Click Save.