The Cardinal Centinel App is available in your cart so that you can add another layer of security to your payment transactions. You can sign up for an account here.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
In this article, you will learn:
Enabling Cardinal Centinel App
1. In your control panel, go to Apps > App Center.
2. Find Cardinal Centinel in the App Center and click to open.
3. Click the Enable button.
4. Enter your Cardinal commerce URL, Processor Identification Code, Merchant Identification Code, and Transaction password. Then, click Activate.
Enabling Cardinal Commerce on Authorize.Net
Before you can enable Cardinal Commerce on Authorize.net, you will need to set up Authorize.Net here.
1. Navigate to Settings > Payments & taxes > Payment methods.
2. Under Third-Party Payment Providers, select Authorize.Net CIM from the drop-down menu by clicking the Setup button. 3. Type in your Login and Transaction Key then click the Activate button.
4. Once activated, go to Other Payment Methods tab and click the edit button beside Authorize.Net CIM.
5. Under Advanced Settings, set Enable Cardinal Centinel to Yes. After making your changes, click Save.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the PinnacleCart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.