Cookies are pieces of data stored by browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) that websites use to remember a web browser request. They allow features like Registering/Logging in to work.
To make sure that your browser is configured to accept cookies for your site, your browser must be configured to accept third-party cookies. Follow the browser-specific instructions below to enable third-party cookies.
In this article, you will learn how to enable cookies in the following browsers:
1. Click the menu icon on the upper right side of the browser window then select Settings.
2. Go to Privacy and security > Site Settings > Cookies and other site data. Select Allow all cookies.
1. Click the menu icon then select Options.
- For Windows users, click Options.
- For Mac OS users, click Preferences.
1. Click Safari in the menu bar.
1. Open Microsoft Edge. Click on the More actions button on the toolbar, and select Settings.
2. Go to Privacy & Security. Then, under the Cookies section, select to Don't block cookies.
3. Restart your browser.
1. Select the gear icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select Internet Options. If you have the Menu Bar enabled, you can select “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
2. Click the Privacy tab then select the Advanced button.
3. Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, choose one of the following:
- Accept – To automatically accept cookies.
- Block – To automatically block cookies.
- Prompt – To prompt with each cookie request.
4. You can also check Always allow session cookies if desired. Select OK when done.
Note: Select the Sites button if you wish to set options for specific websites. Under this section, type the website in the “Address of website” field, then select to “Block” or “Allow” cookies on that website. Click “OK” when you are done.
Links to Related Articles
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.