When you have issues such as new images and changes on your site not showing up, it's most likely due to caching (the process of storing data in a cache). This article will walk you through how to resolve it.
How to Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
This link provides some of the best guides on how to clear cache.
Clear your cookies to fix:
- Sign-in problems (not being able to sign-in, not being able to stay signed-in)
- Error messages about setting user cookies
Clear your cache to fix:
- Pages that freeze or don't finish loading
- Outdated pages with old content
- Online applications (like games) that don't respond
1. At the upper right-hand corner, click the three vertical dot lines then select Settings.
2. Under Privacy and security, click Clear Browsing Data button and it'll pop-up a new window. Check Cookies and Cached or any of the data that you desire to remove and click Clear data.
1. At the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the icon with four horizontal lines. Select History.
2. Click Clear Recent History. On the pop-up window, choose which data you prefer to erase. You can check Cache and Cookies or any other data that you desire to remove. Then, click Clear Now.
Tip: If web pages aren’t displaying correctly, you can try using your browser’s incognito (Chrome) or “private browsing” mode to see if the problem is caused by something other than cache or cookies.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the PinnacleCart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.