In PinnacleCart, you can add PayPal BillMeLater Banners to your left or right columns in the form of Widgets. You must make sure to have all your settings in order before they will work however.
If you attempt to add the Banner, and it's either not displaying or shows the following message, then you're likely missing one of the key settings;
"In order to place PayPal banners, you must first accept the PayPal Advertising Program Terms. Save any changes, then click here to review and accept the terms."
First, make sure you have PayPal Express enabled. This is the only PayPal method that BillMeLater will work with. To enable PayPal Express, follow these steps;
- Go to Settings > Payments > click the toggle to the right of PayPal Express to enable.
- In the pop-up box, enter the PayPal email address used in your PayPal account and make sure that Offer PayPal BillMeLater is set to Yes.
- In addition, if you already have PayPal Express enabled, just click Edit next to PayPal Express and you will see the option to enable BillMeLater at the top.
Now, you must enable the BillMeLater App. Follow these steps.
- Go to Apps > App Center > and click Details under the BillMeLater App.
- Click Enable.
- Click the BillMeLater icon to go back to the App. Click the link under Step 1, 'Click here to Accept Advertising Program Terms'.
- Click 'I agree to the terms of the PayPal Advertising Program.' and click Save.
Now, to add the Banners, go to Design > Cart Designer > click Widgets at the bottom and drag the banner you'd like to use into the column you'd like to place it in.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.