Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x Series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 7 minutes
Wholesale Central is one of the world's largest wholesale trading market and is one of the apps integrated into your cart. This is a great opportunity for you to get your wholesale products into a massive marketplace (no retail). Get in front of new wholesale bulk buyers looking for your products every single day. To use this integration you'll just need to sign up for a Wholesale Central Account and enter your EZFeed FTP information below.
How to Enable the Wholesale Central App
To enable Wholesale Central, follow these steps:
- In your control panel, go to Apps > App Center.
- In the App Center, locate and click on Wholesale Central.
- Before you enable Wholesaler Central, you need to create an account. Click "Sign up for a Wholesale Central account".
- After you created an account, go back and Enable Wholesale Central.
- Once you click enable you will be prompted to enter the information you acquired upon signing up.
- Click Activate.
- Once activated you will now see the following screen
You can sync your products which will automatically sync the other products that you currently have listed in your cart as “Available”, or you can “Export” the product list which then you can remove what products you don’t want to upload to Wholesale Central.
If you decide to export, you will then be asked where you want to download the file. We recommend creating a file on your desktop for convenience as it will be easy to access and locate.
Once done, you are now ready to upload that file into Wholesale Central.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.