Shopzilla allows you to list your online store's products on their search engine so that you can have access to high quality, hard to reach traffic sources. This article will guide you on how to set up this app on PinnacleCart.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x Series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
How to Create a Shopzilla/Connexity Account
Before anything else, you need to have a Shopzilla account. If you don't have one, go to account.connexity.com.
Fill out the necessary information to set up your account. Once done, click the Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
Note: You need to wait for at least 1 business day to receive an email to complete the activation of your account.
To add Shopzilla into PinnacleCart, you will need to retrieve your Merchant ID (MID) Number. You can locate this by clicking the Contact Us link at the top right. It will be listed below Shopzilla's hours.
How to Add the Shopzilla App into PinnacleCart
Follow these steps to add the Shopzilla app to PinnacleCart and export a file to upload into the Shopzilla product feed:
1. Click Apps > go to the App Center > click on Shopzilla.
2. Click Enable at the top right corner. Enter your Merchant ID Number, then click Activate.
3. Now, click on the app again to edit it. Go to Advanced Settings. Here you can enable the ROI Tracker and the BizRate Survey Invintation. Click the Save button to save your changes.
4. To export the file for your Shopzilla product feed, click the Export Products button. This will download a .ext file.
5. With this file, you will want to go back into your Shopzilla/Connexity account > Go to Manage Listings > 'Submit & Update Your Product Listings Datafeed' > and click the SUBMIT MY FEED button.
That's it! You can now download and upload your feed anytime you want.
Links to Related Articles
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.