If you have service through eProcessingNetwork (ePN), you will need to enable Authorize.Net CIM to use as an emulator. See How to Setup Authorize.Net Gateways for more info.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
How to Setup AuthNet as an Emulator for ePN
Go to http://eprocessingnetwork.com/developers.html#an to know how this works.
You will need your ePNAccount number, Restrict Key (generated through the ePN account), and one of the following URLs:
- AIM Users: https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl
- SIM Users: https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/an/order.pl
- In your PinnacleCart admin, go to Settings > Payments & Taxes >Payment Methods > Third-Party Payment Providers.
- In the drop-down menu, select Authorize.Net CIM.
- Click Setup.
- In the Login field, enter your API Login ID and in the Transaction Key field, enter a Valid Transaction Key.
- Click Activate.
- Once activated, you will see Authorize.Net under Other Payment Methods.
- Scroll down to look for Authorize.Net then click the edit button.
- Proceed to Other Settings.
- In the URL to Gateway field, enter one of the two URLs above, whichever you've set up with ePN.
- Click Save.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.