Google Analytics is one of the most widely used and powerful tools to help you bring more consumers to your website. It helps you fix issues you might not be aware of, tracks your traffic, and gives tips on how to improve your SEO.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Average
Estimated Time for Completion: 10 minutes
In this article, you will learn:
How to Set up a Google Analytics Account
Before adding Google Analytics to your website, you will need a Google account. if you don't have one yet, sign up here.
Once you already have a Google account, you can now sign up for Analytics.
Follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ and click "Setup for Free".
- Create an account name and then click Next below.
- Select the Web option and then click Next.
- Fill out all the required information then proceed.
- Choose your Country and click I Accept on the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement.
- You will be directed at your Google Analytics Administration page. Copy the Tracking ID and the tracking code or the Global Site Tag listed on the page. You will need to input it in your site.
How to Add Google Analytics into PinnacleCart
- Go to Marketing > Google Tools.
- Click Enable Google Analytics.
- In the Analytics Tracking Code text area, paste the code that you copied from your Analytics account. Click Save when done.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.