To allow other individuals to manage your online store, you can add them as site administrators. This article will show you how to do it in your cart.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
How to Manage Your Administrators
- In your control panel, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Administrators.
- Current administrators will be listed here. To add additional users, click Add Administrator.
3. Finalize the setup by filling out all required fields.
4. When you set up an administrator account from within your cart, you can also select which e-mails that admin is able to receive as well as elect their permissions for viewing data.
5. After completing the required information, click Save to send the request by email to the specified user.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the PinnacleCart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.