Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
In this article, you will learn
You can change the language of the cart from English to any other language. If the language you'd like to use isn't available, you can create it yourself.
How to Edit the Language of your Cart
- Login to your control panel, go to Settings > International Settings >>Languages.
- Click the Edit button on the right of the language listed that you want to change.
- Define the language by giving it a Title and a matching Code. Then, choose the Visibility of the language and don’t forget to save the changes.
- After the language has been selected, you will also have additional options available. The additional editing options in your language file will allow you to make direct changes to each and every page, field, and/or section of your cart.
- Click save when done to apply the changes made.
How to add a Language to your Cart
- Go to Languages Page to download a PHP file which you will upload to the Languages Section of your cart.
- In your control panel, go to Settings >International Settings >> Languages.
- Click the Add Language button.
- Add a title for your Language and give it a code. You can get the codes in Language Codes.
- Upload the PHP file that you downloaded by clicking "Browse"
- Hit Save and your Language is now added.