Google has rolled out an improvement that is useful for sites that are secured (HTTPS) as they will have a higher chance to be found in Google Search. Also, Chrome has started adding warning notices in their program for sites that are not 100% secure.
Below are the options and scenarios to have SSL or secure site.
- If you have your own domain and you want to purchase your own SSL, we can assist you with the installation.
- If you use our shared SSL and you do not have your own domain name for your store, you may enable Force SSL redirection in your cart.
- If you have your own domain name and a dedicated SSL, your store will be secured once you enable Force SSL redirection in your cart.
Applies to version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated time for Completion: 2 minutes
How to Enable Site-Wide HTTPS
- Go to your control panel >> click Settings>>Store Settings>>Security Settings tab.
- Scroll down and enable "Force SSL Redirection".
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the PinnacleCart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.