FedEx is one of the Real-Time Shipping options we offer within PinnacleCart. It communicates with your FedEx account to pull in shipping rates for where you're delivering.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 R1 - Current
In this article, you will learn:
Note: Before setting up any Real-time Shipping Method, you will need to add weight to your products and set up an Origin Address. Learn how to add weight at Adding a Product and adding an origin address at How to Enable Shipping - Start Here.
If you don't already have a FedEx Web Services, you will need to create one before adding FedEx into Pinnacle Cart. Follow the steps below:
Click FedEx Web Services > Move to Production.
2. Log in to your account. On the Application Profile page, you'll find the question "Do you intend to resell your software?", select No then put a check on "FedEx Web Services for Shipping" > and choose Corporate Developer at the bottom.
3. Agree to the License Agreement.
4. Fill out the appropriate fields for the Contact Info form. Click Continue.
Once you arrive at the Confirmation page, you will want to look for an email from FedEx. It will contain your API Key, API Password, and Meter Number. You will need these once you set up FedEx in your cart.
The next step is adding FedEx into your cart. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Shipping & Delivery > Shipping Methods.
- Select the Add Domestic Method if you're shipping to the Country in your origin settings.
- Below you will see the options for your country, Select FedEx in this case, and choose the method you wish to allow.
4. Next, click Shipping Settings and then the Realtime Shipping Methods tab. Scroll down to the FedEx Settings section, fill out the form with all of the FedEx credentials provided to you in your confirmation email.
That's it! Now just add a product to your cart and checkout to make sure FedEx is being quoted properly.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.