Designing your site is essential to making it profitable. The Cart Designer tool makes designing your site very simple. You can choose a theme, upload your logos, change your colors/fonts, and adjust your layout. This guide is a basic overview.
How to change your site theme:
- Click Front-End.
- Click Manage Themes.
- Use the scroll bar to take a look at the different templates available to your site.
- To activate the template, click on the Edit / Publish button.
How to edit your theme:
- Go to Front-End > Edit Theme.
- The first thing you will notice in Cart Designer is the site looks exactly like your cart does and a menu on the left with various options.
- Typography - This is where you can change the colors, font, font sizes and buttons for most elements in the carts base theme.
- Common colors - This is where you can change the color of various elements such as, The sites background, text color of various elements and the colors for various buttons that are not base don images.
- Site Top Settings - This is where you can edit the various elements of the top of the site, also known as the header. Here you can change things such as, how the navigation menu looks, such as the color if its specific links, background, weather or not it is a fixed with. You can also go here to upload elements such as your sites logo image.
- Site Footer settings - This is where you can edit the various elements of the bottom of the site, also known as the footer. Here you can change things such as, how the navigation menu looks, such as the color if its specific links, background, weather or not it is a fixed with.
- Slider settings - this is where you can upload up to 3 images to create a slider and to edit the settings for each image, such as text caption for each image, link to where it might go to if someone clicks it and its justification <position on the page>.
- Catalog settings - This is where you can edit various elements of the category pages, such as the default image used when you have not uploaded a category image, or the manufacturer logo. You can also upload other elements, such as the badge that shows weather the product is special, such as on sale, or a hot item or out of stock. You can also in this section change the color or the text for the sale price and the regular price of any products listed on this page.
- Checkout settings - This is where you can upload the image for help on how to use a credit card and a check on the checkout pages.
- Newsletter form settings - This is where you can edit the elements for the newsletter subscriber section. Here you can edit the various elements of the page such as background image used, color of the text and other elements including some text you wish to have displayed in this section.
- Revisions - This is where you go to control whether to publish a current revision you have been working on, create a copy of an existing revision in order to make changes and to publish these changes.
- File manager - This file manager is used for when you want to do some more advanced edits, such as editing the html of any particular section of the page to change the way the page works and what it displays outside of what the templates are setup to display.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.