How to change your site theme
- Click Front-End.
- Click Manage Themes.
- Use the scroll bar to take a look at the different templates available to your site.
- To activate the template, click on the Edit / Publish button.
How to edit your theme
Go to Front-End >> Manage Theme>> Edit Theme. The Cart Designer has different design features that you can edit based on your preference.
- Typography - this is where you can change the colors, font, font sizes and buttons for most elements in the carts base theme.
- Common colors - this is where you can change the color of various elements such as, the site background, text color of various elements and the colors for various buttons that are not based on images.
- Site Top settings - this is where you can edit the various elements of the top of the site, also known as the header. You can also change how the navigation menu looks, like the color if its specific links, background, whether or not it is a fixed width. You can also go here to upload elements such as your site's logo image.
- Site Footer settings - this is where you can edit the footer and as well as how the navigation menu looks, such as the color if its specific links, background, whether or not it is a fixed width.
- Slider settings - this is where you can upload up to images for the slider. You can edit the settings of each image, such as text caption, the link to where it might go to if someone clicks it, and its justification (position on the page).
- Catalog settings - this is where you can edit various elements of the category pages such as the default image used when you have not uploaded a category image or the manufacturer logo. You can also upload other elements, such as the badge that shows whether the product is special, on sale/hot item/out of stock. You can also change the color or the text for the sale price and the regular price of any products listed on this page.
- Checkout settings - this is where you can upload the image for help on how to use a credit card and a check on the checkout pages.
- Newsletter form settings - this is where you can edit the elements for the newsletter subscriber section. You can also edit the background image and text color.
- Revisions - this is where you go to control whether to publish a current revision you have been working on, create a copy of an existing revision in order to make changes and to publish these changes.
- File manager - this consists of more advanced edits such as editing the HTML of any particular section of the page. You can change the way it works and what it displays outside of the template settings.
Links to Related Articles
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.