Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 7 minutes
How to Export Your Products to eBay
To export your products to eBay, you will need to enable the eBay app. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your control panel, go to Apps.
- Click App Center and locate eBay.
- Now you will see an Enable button in the top right which you will want to click.
- Once Enabled you will now be able to choose the Categories and Number of Products you want to export.
5. From here it will ask you where you want to download this file. We recommend creating a file on your desktop for convenience as it will be easy to access and easy to find.
6. Once you have done this, you are now ready to upload that file into eBay store.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.