Drift Marketing is an amazing tool, allowing you to build campaigns to target potential customers who have visited your site, added items to their cart, and then abandoned their orders before checkout. Adding Promo Codes to your Drift Marketing campaign is a great way to entice customers who have strayed away from your store to come back and complete their order.
To access Drift Marketing in the admin area of your cart:
- Click Marketing > Drift Marketing Campaigns. From here, you can create and customize your drift marketing to modify the content of the emails and the time frames in which they are sent.
- Click 'Add Drift Marketing Email Campaign' in the top right of the content area.
- From here, fill out and add content to the following fields:
- Title - This is an internal reference for your tracking and is not ever shown to end-users.
- Send Email When Cart is Abandoned - This sets the timing of when to send out this campaign.
- Subject Line of Email - This is the subject line that will appear on your re-marketing emails.
- Email Content - This is where you would customize the content of the email that goes out to the customer. You can freely use HTML, CSS, and smarty in this section.
- After you've filled out all the necessary details, hit Save. By default, the cart is set to check for emails to send out every 5 minutes per the Cron settings. The cart does have the option to send emails immediately, but it could take up to 5 minutes before the email is sent out.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the PinnacleCart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.