Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 or Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated time for Completion: 7 minutes
Your store automatically sends messages or email notifications to you and to your customer while you are focusing in maintaining your business. To access these email notifications, go to Settings > Store Settings > Notification Emails. Please refer to the steps below on how to edit its content, add or remove text and other necessary information.
Below are the email templates that you can modify on your preference.
- New user registered - Administrator will receive email confirmation from the website if there is a new registered customer.
- New Order - administrator will receive email notification about new order request with the information of the client.
- Password Reset - administrator can click “Forgot password” link in the website if they forgot their password so that they will receive a temporary password using their email address.
- Inactive Account - this feature works as a reminder for the administrator to remove the inactive admin account that it is not in use for over 90 days.
- Password Change Reminder - an email will be sent to the administrator as a reminder to change their login password for security purposes.
- Password Change Expired -administrator will receive email notification from the website if there is any password that over 90 days so that they can remind the user to change it.
- Custom Form - administrator can modify or manage the notification form that client will receive.
- Orders Received - this will allow the administrator to modify or edit the order notification looks like when customer will make order to your website.
- New user registered - new registered customer will receive confirmation email from the website.
- New Order - client will receive a confirmation email after they submitted a new order that they made in the website.
- Order Shipped - client will able to receive a delivery notice email from the website when the administrator will stamp the request as completed with the information about the order that they made.
- Order Completed - once the administrator tags the order as completed the client will receive email from the website that the order is completed.
- Password Reset -if client forgot the password of her/his account they can click “Forgot password” link so that they will receive temporary password from the website using their email address.
- Gift Certificate - if client purchase a gift certificate from your website and they will use email address as their delivery method, the email address will consequently receive the information about the gift certificate when administrator click the order complete.