A virtual merchant is a payment gateway that allows sales of goods and services to the public via online transactions using debit and credit cards. The result is a full online experience where consumers can virtually visit a store to browse goods, purchase, and receive them in their mail several days later, all done in the comfort of their personal computer.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x Series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated time for Completion: 7 Minutes
Setting Up ConvergeOnce you've completed signing up with Converge and have obtained the Merchant ID, User ID, and PIN, you are ready to set up this gateway within your cart. Follow the steps below.
1. In your control panel, go to Settings > Payments & Taxes > Payment Methods.
2. Under Third-Party Payment Providers, select the Converge (Formerly Virtual Merchant) method from the drop-down menu. Then click Setup.
3. Fill in your Merchant ID, User ID and Pin. Then click the Activate button.
- Test Mode - Select True if you want to enable test mode.
- Site Form - If you want to show payment form on your site.
- AVS - Enable/Disable Address Verification System.
- Payment Method Title - This is set to Credit Card Payment by default. This is what your customers will see when making a payment.
- Priority - If more than one Payment Gateway is set up in your cart, priority determines how they are sorted.
- Checkout Page Instructions - This is what your customers will see after checking out the orders.
- Thank You Page Instructions - This is what your customers will see when the order is completed.
6. Scroll down to Other Settings. Input the URL to Gateway provided by your Virtual Merchant.
Links to Related Articles
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.