Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 - Current
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 7 minutes
In this article, you will learn:
Worldpay Online Payments offers real-time data, allowing you to see orders in your dashboard as they arrive. You'll be able to see the live status of your orders, and view your conversion rate at any given time. And creating detailed transaction reports is a matter of a couple of clicks.
Why Choose WorldPay
WorldPay offers merchant accounts to enable you to trade online and give you access to multiple currencies and world-class fraud screening. Accept more payments by offering all major card methods as well as PayPal through your eCommerce store.
Create's shopping cart solution is ready to go with WorldPay. It's quick and easy for you to integrate and start accepting payments through WorldPay and your Create store.
Merchant Accounts can be configured to accept payments through the through the WorldPay processing gateway by setting up a WorldPay gateway and then configuring a merchant account in Luminate Online to use that gateway.
Creating an Account with WorldPay
To set up payments through the WorldPay Payment Gateway:
- Create an account with WorldPay here: http://www.WorldPay.com. If in doubt about what this is or how to set it up correctly, please get in touch with WorldPay support who would be able to do this for you. You must ask WorldPay to configure the account to return the results of AVS and CVC checks in response to the initial submission of a transaction.
- Log Into WorldPay. Log into your WorldPay account and note down the "Installation ID" for the installation.
Setting Up WorldPay Payment Gateway
- Login to your control panel, go to Settings > Payment & Taxes > Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Choose WorldPay (Global) from the drop down.
- Enter the Installation ID provided or issued by their Support Team.
- Click the Activate button and that's it. You may use the URL to Gateway address: https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase
Moreover, you have additional settings that also requires familiarization namely Advanced, Presentation and Other Settings. Please images below -
Using the Test Mode
When you first join WorldPay, it is a good idea to start with the Test Mode of the Worldpay Business Manager. This lets you get a feel of the layout, and view any test transactions you have submitted. You can also Capture, Cancel or Refund a test transaction and view the status changes to it. The Test Mode might also be useful for testing changes to your website.
The Test Mode of the WorldPay Business Manager gives you most of the features available in the Production (or Live) Mode, except that no funds are transferred in a transaction. You can use the Test Mode at any time.
- To learn more about the test environment that operates behind the Worldpay Business Manager Test Mode, see the Test and Go Live Guide.
- To see how to switch to the Test Mode, click here.
Note: When using the Test Mode, please be aware that the tips which pop up when you hover over areas of the WorldPay Business Manager relate only to the Production Mode. Reports are not currently available in Test Mode, but will be available in a future release.
For more information, please visit WorldPay Global Support here.