QuickBooks Payments is a product of Intuit that makes it easy for you to accept credit cards in your web store / PinnacleCart.
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
In this article you will learn
Activate Intuit Payment Services Payment Method
- Login to the Admin area of your cart
- Navigate to Settings > Setup Your Store
- Click on Payment Methods
- Click on Add Payment Method
- Select Intuit Payment Services from the Choose Payment Method drop down
- Click on Activate
Setup Production Connection Ticket
- On the Edit Intuit Payment Services screen, hover your mouse on the (i) icon beside Connection Ticket
- Copy the URL provided on the pop-up/tool tip for the Generate a Production Connection Ticket on to the Connection Ticket text field
- Replace the APP_ID in the above Connection Ticket URL with the generated APP_ID in the App Id field
- Copy the entire Connection Ticket URL and paste this on the address bar of another browser window/tab.
- Login with your Intuit Payment Solutions credentials
- A screen will appear that displays a connection ticket. Copy this connection ticket and go back to your PinnacleCart admin area.
- Replace the Connection Ticket field with the generated connection ticket from Intuit Payment Solutions
- Click on Save
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support