QuickBooks Payments is a product of Intuit that makes it easy for you to accept credit cards in your web store.
Complexity Level: EasyEstimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
In this article, you will learn:
Activate Intuit Payment Services Payment Method
- Log in to the Admin area of your cart.
- Navigate to Settings > Payment & taxes.
- Click on Payment Methods.
- Under Third-Party Payment Providers, select Intuit Payment Services from the drop-down.
- Click on Setup, then the Activate button.
Set up Production Connection Ticket
- On the Edit Intuit Payment Services screen, hover your mouse on the (i) icon beside the Connection Ticket.
- Copy the URL provided on the pop-up/tool tip for the Generate a Production Connection Ticket on to the Connection Ticket text field.
- Replace the APP_ID in the above Connection Ticket URL with the generated APP_ID in the App ID field.
- Copy the entire Connection Ticket URL and paste this on the address bar of another browser window/tab.
- Log in with your Intuit Payment Solutions credentials.
- A screen will appear that displays a connection ticket. Copy this connection ticket and go back to your PinnacleCart admin area.
- Replace the Connection Ticket field with the generated connection ticket from Intuit Payment Solutions
- Click on Save
Links to Related Articles
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.