All of PinnacleCart's template comes with a removable/replaceable "Powered by PinnacleCart" notice at the Footer of your Cart, which shows up on all pages, just like on the example store below.
To Remove or Replace the notice with your site Copyright Notice (e.g Copyright 2017 Ron's Store | All rights reserved), kindly do the steps below:
1. Login to your cart's admin section by going to: e.g https://ron.mypinnaclecart.com/admin.php
2. Click on the Design button.
3. Click on Cart Designer
4. Right-Click on "Powered by PinnacleCart" and click on "Edit Source Code"
5. You will see the part of the code where the notice resides.
6. you can either "remove" the Powered by notice or "replace" it with your copyright notice.
7. After removing/replacing the "Powered by notice", click on Save
8. Click on Save again and then click on Exit to finalize your changes, this will bring you to your Cart's Storefront.
9. Finally hit CTRL + F5 to "force refresh" your page and see the changes you've made.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.