Complexity Level: Advanced
Estimated Time for Completion: 15 Minutes
In this article you will learn
Setting up Authorize.Net AIM 3.1 and the NoFraud URL to Gateway.
Note: Prior to making the changes outlined below you will need to create an account with NoFraud and enter in your Authorize.net credentials into the integration settings on the NoFraud portal. You can sign up for it using this link here.
1. In the cart admin, click Settings > Payment Methods.
2. On the Payment Methods page, click the green Add Payment Method in the top right.
3. In the box that pops up, click the Choose Payment Method drop down and select Authorize.Net AIM 3.1.
4. You will notice that fields for Login and Transaction Key appear. You will want to enter in the proper credentials for your Authorize.net account into these fields. After doing so click the green Activate button.
5. From the Payment Methods page, click the Edit link next to the Authorize.Net AIM 3.1 payment method. On the edit page, click the Other Settings section to expand it.
6. You should see the default URL to Gateway in the field. You will want to delete that and enter https://api.nofraud.com/gateway/transact.dll instead. Once done click the green Save button in the top right.
1. In the cart admin, click the Marketing icon from the left menu. You will see a grey sub menu just off to the right, click the Google Tools link.
2. If Google Analytics is not already enabled, please enable it. Once enabled you will want to scroll down to the bottom of the text box and put your cursor at the end of the code.
3. Add a couple new blank lines by hitting Enter on your keyboard. You will now want to paste in the following code:
4. After you have pasted in the code make sure to click the green Save button in the top right.
5. Now that the code has been added, you should be able to test it out! We suggest creating a test product with a low price and following the attached testing guide to make sure things are working properly. You may need to update your account settings in the NoFraud portal to ‘live’ mode after your testing is done.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support