You can modify how your store logo shows up on printable invoices. All you have to do is replace it in the file manager. This article will guide you through the steps.
Applies to Version(s): 3.7.12 - 3.8.0 series
In this article, you will learn:
Finding and Replacing Your Logo Through File Manager
1. Log in to the cart, navigate to File Manager (easiest way to do this would be using the Search function in the upper left-hand corner).
2. Once you're in the file manager, navigate to: content/cache/skins/YOURSKINNAME/images/image-logo.png
3. The File you’re looking to replace here is “image-logo.png”
4. Make size adjustments before saving and uploading as well, otherwise you will end up with a massive company logo.
5. After you have saved and made the adjustments to your logo you can now go back into File Manager and upload your image.
6. Save then test. For my example, I didn’t re-size the image and you will see what happens when I kept my original size:
The image is massive and takes up most of the Invoice, I’ve actually scrolled down to take this screen shot. So make sure you’re re-sizing using your image programs such as Photoshop, Irfran View or any other program you enjoy using.
Adjusting the Placement of your Logo on Invoices
To adjust your logo, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Printable Invoice.
Note: You can choose to Hide the image, show it on the left, the center, or the right.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.