You can provide variations of your products by setting up Product Attributes. Product Attributes allow your customers to select a different size, color, shape, etc. of the product they're ordering. This will allow your cart to be more functional.
To add attributes to your products, just follow these steps:
1. Go to Products & Categories > Browse products from the left side menu. Click on the edit button next to the product you wish to add your attribute to.
2. Under Attributes & Variants, click on the add attribute button as shown below.
3. Fill in the options as shown below.
Keep in mind: Each new selection must be entered on a new line for it to appear correctly. If the attribute is a price modifier, you need to tell the system to increase or decrease the price (+ or -) between parenthesis ( ) at the end of each attribute. You may use actual amounts or percentages. You can also modify shipping weight on an attribute by increasing or decreasing the price and separate by a comma. See the examples below:
- Small(-25,-0.25) - Decrease price by 25, decrease weight by 0.25
- Medium(-10%,+1) - Decrease price by 10%, increase weight by 1
- Large(0,+2) - Price will remain the same, increase weight 2
- X-Large(+10.00) - Increase price by 10
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.