Applies to Version(s): All versions
In order to set up an A (address) record for your domain please perform the following actions:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account by hovering your cursor to the Sign In button found at the upper left corner of the page.
2. Enter your Namecheap username and password.
3. Click Manage Domains and click on the domain you wish to set the A (address) record for.
4. Click on All Host Records on the left (missing All Host Records option?).
5. Enter an IP address for both WWW and @ fields and choose the record type as A (Address).
6. Click Save changes
Once you have finished these settings, it may take up to 48 hours for the changes to be seen across the internet, so please be patient.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support