So you created a Youtube video about your product. Now, you want to show it on your product page. In this article, we will show you how you can embed Youtube videos into the product and home page of your website.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x Series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 5 minutes
In this article, you will learn:
Adding a YouTube Video in the Product Page
1. Go to the Youtube video that you want to add to your site then click the Share button.
2. Copy the video URL.
3. In your control panel, go to Products & Categories > Browse products. Choose and click the product on which you want to insert the video.
4. In the Product Details tab, scroll down and go to Overview & Description.
5. Inside the Description box, click the Insert/Edit Media icon.
6. Paste the URL in the Source field and click Ok.
7. Don't forget to click the Save button at the bottom to apply your revisions.
8. Click View Storefront and you will see the video inside the description tab.
The image below is the posted video on your live store.
Adding a YouTube Video through Embed Code
You can also add a YouTube video by inserting the Embed code. This also allows you to control the size of the window.
- Go back to Youtube. After clicking the Share button, switch to the Embed tab.
2. Copy the iframe code.
3. Go back to your Product description and click the Source code icon.
4. Paste the embed code, and adjust your preferred height and width.
5. Click Ok, and don't forget to Save. Now your video will appear on your product page based on the width and height you determined.
Links to Related Articles
None at this time
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the PinnacleCart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.