Doing sales tax right is simple with Avalara. They do all of the research and automate the process for you, ensuring that the system is up-to-date with the most recent sales tax and VAT rates and rules in every country, so you don't have to. As a cloud-base service, AvaTax eliminates ongoing maintenance and support. It provides you with a complete solution to manage your sales tax needs.
Applies to Version(s): 3.9.0 - Current
How to Enable the Avalara App.
To enable Avalara, follow these steps:
- Login to your admin area. Click Apps
- If you don't already have an app setup, you will see all of the available apps on this page. If you do have apps already enabled, you will see those on this page, while the unused apps are hidden. If this is the case, click App Center at the top right. Once you're on the correct page, click the Avalara logo, the Avalara link, or the Details button.
- Click Enable.
- Fill in the required information you got from Avalara when you signed up.
- Login to your Avalara account to setup Tax Codes if you haven't done so already. Once this is completed, come back to your admin area, and go to the Avalara app you now have setup.
- Click on the Tax Codes button right in the upper left corner.
- Click on the update Avalara Tax Codes button in the upper right hand corner and fill in the information as shown below with your Avalara username and password. This will populate the tax codes you created your Avalara account.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support