Applies to Version(s): 3.9.x Series
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated time for Completion: 7 Minutes
2Checkout is a leading global eCommerce and Payment Platform that allows companies to accept online and mobile payments from buyers worldwide with localized payment options.
Setting Up 2Checkout.comTo setup 2Checkout.com account for your business, click here. Once you've completed the signup with Shift4 and have obtained the SID (Seller ID/ Account Number) and Demo - Processing mode (Enter Y to use the demo mode for testing purposes. Leave box blank for live processing.), you are ready to setup this gateway within your PinnacleCart admin area.
Follow these steps:
- In your control panel, go to Settings > Payments & Taxes > Payment Methods.
- In the Third-Party Payment Providers, select 2Checkout.com from the dropdown menu.
- Click Setup.
4. Fill in your SID, Private Key, Publishable Key, Username, and Password. Once done, click the Activate button.
5. Now, click Edit to the right of 2Checkout.com. Scroll down to Presentation Settings. Set the following:
- Payment Method Title - This is set to 'Credit Card Payment' by default. This is what your customers will see when making a payment.
- Priority - If more than one Payment Gateway is set up in your cart, priority determines how they are sorted.
- Checkout Page Instructions - This is what your customers will see after checking out the orders.
- Thank You Page Instructions - This is what your customers will see when the order is completed.
6. Scroll down to Other Settings.
- Input the URL to Gateway provided by 2Checkout.com after creating your account.
Links to Related Articles
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.