UPS is one of the Real-Time Shipping options we offer within PinnacleCart. It communicates with your UPS account to pull in shipping rates for where you're delivering.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.0 R1 - Current
Setting up your UPS Account.
If you don't already have a UPS account, you will need to create one before adding UPS into Pinnacle Cart. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit.
2. Click Register
3. On the Application Profile page, Fill out the appropriate options here, making sure you write down your user id and password you put here for later.
4. Agree to the License Agreement.
5. Fill out the appropriate fields for the Contact Info form. Click Continue.
6. Once you arrive at the Confirmation page, you will want to look for an email from UPS. to confirm your account is setup.
7. Next, you will need to request the API Key form ups. On the page after the confirmation page, click on the request an access key link.
8. Make sure on this page you fill out the secondary contact information.
9. Now, check your email account for the xml access key as you will need this for the steps below.
Adding UPS into PinnacleCart.
Next step is adding FedEx into PinnacleCart. Follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Shipping.
2. Click Add New Method at the top right.
3. Select the Country you're shipping to > Select Real-time > Select UPS > and select each UPS option you'd like to offer for shipping to the destination you've chosen.
4. Click UPS Settings.
5. In the UPS Settings pop-up, fill out the form with all of the UPS credentials provided to you in your confirmation email.
That's it! Now just add a product to your cart and checkout to make sure UPS is being quoted properly.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.