Easily list your online store's products on the Shopzilla Shopping Search Engine.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.0 - Current
To create your Shopzilla account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://merchant.shopzilla.com/oa/registration/index.xpml > Select your country > click Next.
- Enter your website's URL. Ex: http://www.mydomain.com
- Fill out the customer form > check 'I have read and agree to Shopzilla, Inc.'s Merchant Services Terms & Conditions.' > click Next.
- On Step 3 of 5, verify all your information is correct and click Submit.
- On Step 4 of 5, it will let you know an email has been sent, and that a link is in the email which you must click to complete activation.
Look for the email and click the link to activate.
- Now, you must choose how to fund your account. Select one of the options and proceed with paying with a Credit Card.
- Finally, to add Shopzilla into PinnacleCart, you will need to retrieve your Merchant ID (MID) Number. You can locate this by click the Contact Us link at the top right. It will be listed below Shopzilla's hours.
Follow these steps to add the Shopzilla app to PinnacleCart and export a file to upload into the Shopzilla product feed:
- Click Apps > go to the App Center > click on Shopzilla.
- Click Enable at the top right. Enter your Merchant ID Number and click Activate.
- Now, click on the app again to edit it.
- Expand out Advanced Settings. Here you can enable the ROI Tracker and the BizRate Survey Invintation.
- To export the file for your Shopzilla product feed, click the Export Products button.
- This will download a .ext file. With this file, you will want to go back into your Shopzilla/Connexity account > Go to Manage Listings > 'Submit & Update Your Product Listings Datafeed' > and click the SUBMIT MY FEED button.
That's it! You can download and upload your feed as much as you'd like.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support