See Adding a Promo Code to view hot to enable promo codes in general. This article is for specifically creating a promo code that makes shipping free.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.0 - Current
To setup a free product promotional code, follow these steps:
- Click Marketing > Promotions > Add Promo Code.
- Under Promo Type select Shipping.
- Create a Title and if desired, change the Promo Code to one you’d like to provide the customer, such as ‘FreeShipping’.
- Set Discount as 100 and Discount Type as %.
- Set Minimum Order Subtotal if you’d like the customer to spend at least a certain amount to get the free shipping.
- Set your Start and End Dates for the promo code.
- Click Save.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support