You can have your customers leave Testimonials on your site. Testimonials are a great way to show new customers the positive experiences other customers have had with your business.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.0 - Current
How to Enable Testimonials.
- Login to the admin area of your cart.
- Go to Content > Testimonials.
- Click on Advanced Settings in the top right hand corner of the content area.
- Click on ‘Enable testimonials?’ and then satisfy the following fields:
- Notification Email – email address where you want new testimonial notifications to be sent to.
- Testimonials Per Page – how many testimonials to display per page. This will directly affect the pagination on the testimonials page
- Enable rating? – Choose whether or not to allow testimonials to also have a rating
- Enable reCaptcha on form? – Choose whether or not to utilize a captcha on the testimonials submission form. See How Do I Setup a CAPTCHA On the Forms On My Site? for more info.
- Then hit ‘Save’ in the bottom of the pop up.
How to Add Testimonials.
- In your admin area, go to Content > Testimonials.
- Click on ‘Add Testimonial’ in the top right of the content area and then proceed to satisfy the following fields:
- Name – Name of the customer who gave you the testimonial
- Company – Name of the company that gave you the testimonial
- Rating – The rating of the testimonial
- Testimonial – The body/content of the testimonial
- Status – Choose pending to keep but not publish. Choose publish to have testimonial published right away. Choose decline to have the testimonial saved but then removed.
- Then hit ‘Save’ in the top right of the content area.
How to View Testimonials on the Front of Your Site and How Your Customers Can Add Testimonials.
- Go to the front of your website. In the admin area, click the eyeball icon at the top right to get there.
- With Testimonials now enabled, you will see a link in your header for Testimonials.
- When you arrive, you will see any Testimonials you've approved or manually added through your admin area.
- You will also notice there is now a form for your customers to be able to fill out to leave a testimonial.
- Fill this out and click Submit. Back in your admin, the testimonial will be waiting for you to approve.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.