Stamps.com allows you to print labels directly from your orders for USPS shipping.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.0 - Current
To setup an account with Stamps.com, follow these steps:
- Go to this link http://www.stamps.com/partner/pinnaclecart/?source=si10071253 > Click the GET STARTED button.
- On the Profile tab, fill out your Account login info and security questions/answers.
- On the Membership tab, enter your billing and credit card info.
- On the Choose Supplies tab, select what items you'd need sent to your house, and click 'Send it now'.
- To download the Stamps.com software, just click the Download button. Run the .exe file > follow the prompts to complete install.
This will complete your account setup.
Have your Account ID and Passphrase ready for enabling the app in PinnacleCart.
Go to Apps > App Center > click Stamps.com.
Click Enable at the top right.
Enter your Stamps.com Username and Password you created with Stamps.com. Decide whether you want to test it first by turning on the Test Mode trigger.
Before you can start printing USPS Labels with Stamps.com, you will need to setup a USPS account and Real-time Shipping. See USPS Shipping for instructions on how to set this up.
After you receive an order for USPS, go to Orders > Click the order number > Click the 'Generate Shipping Label' button.
Now, in the Package Properties details, fill out the Shipping Date, Shipping Weight, and Insured Value. Click the 'Get Rates' button.
On the Rates screen, select the following:
- Shipping Rate: Select the USPS rate you'll be using.
- Confirmation: Select whether or not you want a signature confirmation on delivery.
- Insurance: Decide of you want to have insurance on the package, with USPS or Stamps.com.
- Other Options: Decide if you want to include some additional options.
Confirm that you want to generate the label.
The label will pop up. Click Print to send the label to your print. Get with Stamps.com customer service to talk about getting a specialized label printer.
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support