Exactor offers a complete solution for sales tax compliance. With Exactor's solution fully integrated into label_app_name, you no longer need to be concerned about which items are taxable, where and at what rate. And since there's no software to install, Exactor can be immediately enabled. Now your transactions can benefit from an accurate and fully automated sales tax calculation and management service.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.0 - Current
To setup Exactor, follow these steps:
1) Navigate to the Dashboard of your cart. Path to this area is
<DomainName>/login.php Example: pinnaclecart.com/login.php
2) Select Apps from the left side menu.
3) Select Exactor from the choices on this page.
4) You will need to make sure to sign up for an Account on Exactor's website which can be found by clicking on "Sign up for an Exactor Account"
5) Click on the Enable Button in the upper right hand corner and than fill in the required information you got from Exactor when you signed up.
6) Now, after making sure you have created tax codes on the Exactor website, you click on the Tax Codes button right in the upper left corner, than click on the update EUC codes button in the upper right hand corner and you are than done
7) When you go and sign up for Exactor from the cart you will be brought to a page that looks like the one below, make sure you fill out the information and follow all the steps:
Links to Related Articles.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support