The thumbnail generator will scan through your images folder and create thumbnails based on your specifications. This tool should be used after uploading images via FTP, after changing the default sizes of your images, and just in case you ever see images not loading correctly.
How to Generate Thumbnails in Your Cart.
- In the admin area, select Design from the left side menu.
- Select Thumbnail Generator.
- Under What images would you like to generate?, select the option which applies. Typically, choosing Generate product page, thumbnail, and secondary images along with Regenerate all images will suffice.
- Click Scan Images.
- You will see a list of how many images will be generated. Go ahead and click Generate. The generator will load while it's running through your images. Do not close the window or navigate away while this is running.
- Click Cleanup Usused Images to delete images which are no longer attached to products or categories from the server.
- Choose Synchronize Secondary Images to attached secondary images uploaded via FTP to their products.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support.