Your Pinnacle Cart store comes with a different request to process orders. At the point, when a request comes in through your Pinnacle Cart store, it will ordinarily be put in the "process" status. Be that as it may, there are several other queues created for your benefit which may help you with general order processing and understanding of the order clow process.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.x - Current
To see the status page of any orders in your cart.
1. Login to your admin area of your cart.
2. Click on Orders Tab.
3. Search the order using Order ID, Name, Email and etc.
4. You can able to see the Status of the order.
5. You can also click on specific order and you will be able to see the status and information of the order as seen below.
The following is a short outline and explanation of each processing queues and how they can be utilized.
- Process - This line is the default status for all orders that have come in through to your Pinnacle Cart store.
- Backorder - You can use this status to indicate orders where the product is not currently avaible to ship yet.
- Cancelled - In the event that for any given reason the request should be scratched off, you can assign the order in this queue. This will invalidate the request totally.
- Completed - This implies that the request procedure is finished. As of now the item has been picked, sent, and the payment is settled.
- Abandon - Not everyone who adds a product to their cart completes the checkout. So, when a potential customer starts an order but doesn't complete the order, their cart is stored in the abandon status.
- Failed - This would typically be the status given to orders who have gotten an error during their payment transaction.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support