On the off chance that you rely upon the phone number of your clients and utilize PayPal Express you may have seen that the addresses on the Pinnacle Cart arrange subtle elements on order page for the most part don't contain the telephone number.
Of course PayPal Express does not catch the telephone number of your clients. You need to unequivocally empower this in your record.
1. Log in to your PayPal account at paypal.com.
2. Click My Account.
3. Click Profile.
4. On the left side, click My selling tools:
5. Under the header Selling online, find "Website preferences". To the right, click Update.
6. Scroll down to find the section Contact Telephone Number:
7. Choose an option for Contact Telephone:
- Selecting On (Optional Field) will add the telephone number field to your checkout, yet not require it be filled in.
- Selecting On (Required Field) will compel each guest to enter their telephone number while looking at.